Get free access to Sparx Maths Virtual Classroom
As the number of schools closing due to Coronavirus increases, we are pleased to be a part of the response ensuring the education of students around the world isn’t compromised.
To support teachers and learners throughout this period, we have built Sparx Maths Virtual Classroom for Key Stage 3 and GCSE and are offering it free of charge to any school that has to close as a result of the virus.
In a Virtual Classroom lesson...
- Complete their classwork online, remotely, through an internet connected device.
- Receive immediate feedback as to whether their answers are correct or incorrect.
- Watch support videos for every question.
- Build online lessons using our bank of over 2,000 learning objectives.
- Monitor the progress of every student in real time.
- See whether students have joined the lesson, how each student is progressing through the lesson, and who might be struggling.
To access Sparx Maths Virtual Classroom, please register using the form to the right.
Music by AShamaluevMusic. Website: https://www.ashamaluevmusic.com
Please note, we cannot deploy to some schools due to technical constraints which are beyond our control.